I use my communications experience, business knowledge, eclectic interests and common sense to create success for my clients. If you feed me dark chocolate, I develop effective media pitches, conduct and analyze research, recommend actions that help you meet your goals and audaciously suggest event centerpieces to florists. I believe in long-term associations with quality clients — and I believe in baseball. View my LinkedIn profile for more information.
- Community Relations Director for a school district and city
- Marketing Director
- Media Relations Manager
- Website Developer, University of Oregon
- Communications Director, Birth To Three/Parenting Now!
- Won a 2010 “Most Improved Brochure” award from APEX for a new brochure for Birth To Three
- Won 2008 Grand Award from APEX for a community relations campaign for Serenity Lane
- First ethics officer, Greater Oregon Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- President, Greater Oregon Chapter. Won “Best Chapter Management” award from PRSA
- President’s Citation from the national president of PRSA.
One of 63 of 17,600 members honored.
- Board member, Southwest Oregon Chapter of the American Marketing Association (the chapter won three national AMA awards that year)
- Master’s Degree in Journalism (emphasis, public relations), University of Oregon